Mr. Higgs no longer works at our firm. You can find his contact information on the Texas Bar Association website.
Sam Higgs, JD, handles tax planning and tax dispute matters.
Sam Higgs is an experienced attorney who brings a unique blend of legal expertise and business acumen to our practice. With a focus on tax and business law, Sam is committed to providing clients with exceptional service and representation.
Throughout his career, Sam has worked on a broad range of complex tax and business law matters, always striving to find creative and effective solutions for their clients. Sam’s approach is to work closely with each client, taking the time to fully understand their needs and goals, and then developing a strategy tailored to their specific situation.
Whether the client is a small business owner, individual, or corporation, Sam is dedicated to helping each client navigate the legal system and achieve their goals. If you need a knowledgeable and experienced tax or business law attorney, do not hesitate to reach out and get in touch with Sam today.
· J.D., Texas Tech University, School of Law
· M.B.A., Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business
· B.A. in Economics, The University of Texas at Austin
· State Bar of Texas
· U.S. Tax Court
· Samuel E. Higgs, Attempting to Mitigate COVID-19: Does the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act Provide Patent Infringement Immunity, 13 Journal of Biosecurity, Biosafety, and Biodefense Law (2022). https://doi.org/10.1515/jbbbl-2022-0003.
· Samuel E. Higgs, The Issue with Prisons in the United States, 6 Texas Undergraduate Law Review Journal. 26–46 (2017). http://doi.org/10.26153/tsw/1623.
· Samuel E. Higgs, Property Protection in a Pandemic, Global Biosecurity Law Symposium (2020). [Presentation].
· Samuel E. Higgs, Maximizing Clientele: Online Legal Marketing in a Digital Era, Law Practice Technology Presentation (2019).
In addition to his legal work, Sam enjoys fishing, traveling, and spending time with his wife and family.