IRS & State Audits
The IRS and state tax authorities have rules and procedures that allow them to collect more tax.
- Business and individual income tax audits
- Estate & gift and trust tax audits
- Payroll tax audits
- Sales & use tax audits
Tax cases are unique when it comes to litigating court cases.
- U.S. Tax Court deficiency and collection cases
- State Appellate Board cases
- Texas Sales Tax & Property tax cases
Unpaid Tax Debts
The IRS and state tax authorities offer various programs to resolve or settle back taxes.
- Partial-pay, streamlined, and guaranteed installment agreements
- Offer in compromise based on doubt as to collectibility, effective tax administration, and doubt as to liability
- Penalty and interest abatement claims