Mr. NGUYEN NO LONGER WORKS FOR OUR FIRM. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH MR. NGUYEN, YOU CAN FIND HIS CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE TEXAS BAR WEBSITE.
Thinh Nguyen, JD, handles tax disputes and collections matters.
Thinh handles a number of tax disputes and tax collections matters. He has focused on resolving IRS tax controversies, such as settling unpaid IRS and state tax debts, audit examinations, and tax litigation matters.
- Unpaid tax debts
- Offer in compromises and other debt settlements
- Partial pay and streamlined installment agreements
- Currently not collectible status
- IRS and state audit examinations
- Field and correspondence audits
- Audit reconsideration requests
- Refund and penalty abatement claims
- Innocent spouse relief
- Unfiled tax returns
- U.S. Tax Court litigation
Juris Doctor – Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2019
Bachelor of Business Administration – cum laude, Finance, University of Houston, 2015
Honors: Dean’s List, Golden Key International Society & Honor Society
Thinh is licensed to practice law by the State Bar of California.